The Holiday Travel Guide to Vitamin Supplements
Posted: October 28, 2019 | Word Count: 597
Whether you’re traveling for Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Year’s, gummy vitamins can provide surprising and unexpected health benefits for beauty, digestion, and sleep. Many people don’t realize they’re not alone when they can’t sleep in a strange bed or eat properly because they are bloated from not being on their “regular” schedule and as a result, they don’t look or feel their best. Traveling can throw your body’s natural clock off so getting a good night’s sleep can be next to impossible. And, that means waking up feeling exhausted.
Nicole Avena, PhD, recommends packing the following gummy vitamins in your carry-on this holiday season:
- Think vitamin C before boarding that plane or train: Before you board that plane or train, don't forget to keep your immune system healthy with vitafusion Power C gummy vitamins. They taste like Florida sunshine and each dose packs as much vitamin C as 10 tangerines, so your hectic travel for work or play can go as scheduled.
- Bloat and travel back up? Have you ever noticed that while traveling your get-up-and-go just won't let you “go"? There are many reasons why you get blocked up when you hit the road. From travel-related stress and anxiety to straying from your normal routine, your body just says no. Sugar-free fiber gummies will help keep that gut in check, even when you're in a foreign bathroom.
- Holiday glam from the inside out! vitafusion Gorgeous Skin, Hair, & Nails provides the essential nutrients to support luxurious hair, gorgeous skin and healthy nails. (Versus the leading hair, skin and nails gummy supplement. Per serving.) One serving of these gummy vitamins provides 2X the biotin and antioxidant vitamin C, 6X the antioxidant vitamin E, and gives you a beauty boost from the inside out.
- A healthier gut: With 5 billion CFUs per serving, vitafusion Probiotic supplements provide friendly bacteria to the digestive tract. Two probiotic strains, Bacillus coagulans, IS-2 and Bacillus subtilis, DE-111, survive in the stomach with no high-fructose corn syrup, gluten, dairy, gelatin or synthetic dyes.
- Melatonin 2.0: When you’re packing for a jaunt across the continent, don’t forget vitafusion Max Melatonin, an antioxidant powerhouse that will help you get a good night’s sleep when you’re sleepless in Seattle or anywhere else. Extra Strength Melatonin is an antioxidant powerhouse that will help you reset your body clock, promote healthy collagen production to help fight wrinkles and reverse sun damage. Its sugar- and gluten-free sleep support is specifically formulated for adults with 3 mg of melatonin that also helps with jet lag recovery.
Many people wonder whether gummy vitamins are as effective as traditional pills and caplets. Avena recommends them because not only are they delicious, but kids and adults alike look forward to taking their nutritious gummy vitamin, rather than avoiding traditional vitamins altogether because they are too big to swallow or have an awful aftertaste. vitafusion gummy vitamins are the only vitamin brand with clinically proven equivalence to vitamin tablets and caplets when it comes to absorption. Vitamin C and vitamin D gummies were compared to their respective caplet and tablet counterparts for absorption, the key measure of effectiveness. The vitamin C study concluded that the vitafusion gummy was just as effectively utilized by the body as the caplet form. The vitamin D study showed the gummy to be, in fact, more effective than a tablet.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.