Travel tips: How vitamins can help you look and feel your best
Posted: October 28, 2019 | Word Count: 521
When you’re traveling, gummy vitamins can provide surprising and unexpected health benefits for beauty, digestion and sleep. You’re not the only one who can’t sleep in a strange bed or eat properly because you are bloated from not being on a “regular” schedule. Traveling can throw your body’s natural clock off so getting a good night’s sleep can be next to impossible. And, that means waking up feeling exhausted, so you don’t look or feel your best.
Nicole Avena, Ph.D., recommends packing the following gummy vitamins in your carry-on:
- Think vitamin C before boarding that plane or train: Don't forget to keep your immune system healthy with vitafusion Power C gummy vitamins. Each dose packs as much vitamin C as 10 tangerines, so your hectic travel for work or play can go as scheduled.
- Bloat and travel back up? Have you ever noticed that while traveling your get-up-and-go just won't let you “go"? There are many reasons why you get blocked up when you hit the road. From travel-related stress and anxiety to straying from your normal routine, your body just says no. Sugar-free fiber gummies will help keep that gut in check, even when you're in a foreign bathroom.
- Holiday glam from the inside out: vitafusion Gorgeous Skin, Hair, & Nails provides essential nutrients to support luxurious hair, gorgeous skin and healthy nails. One serving of these gummy vitamins provides two times the biotin and antioxidant vitamin C, and six times the antioxidant vitamin E of the leading hair, skin and nails gummy supplement per serving, and gives you a beauty boost from the inside out.
- A healthier gut: With 5 billion CFUs per serving, vitafusion Probiotic supplements provide friendly bacteria to the digestive tract. Two probiotic strains, bacillus coagulans, IS-2 and bacillus subtilis, DE-111, survive in the stomach with no high-fructose corn syrup, gluten, dairy, gelatin or synthetic dyes.
- Melatonin 2.0: When you’re packing for a jaunt across the continent, don’t forget vitafusion Max Melatonin, an antioxidant powerhouse that will help you get a good night’s sleep when you’re sleepless in Seattle or anywhere else. Extra Strength Melatonin helps you reset your body clock, and promotes healthy collagen production to help fight wrinkles and reverse sun damage. Its sugar- and gluten-free sleep support is formulated for adults with 3 mg of melatonin that also helps with jet lag recovery.
Avena recommends gummy vitamins because not only are they delicious, but kids and adults alike look forward to taking them, rather than avoiding traditional vitamins altogether because they are too big to swallow or have an awful aftertaste. vitafusion gummy vitamins are the only vitamin brand with clinically proven equivalence to vitamin tablets and caplets when it comes to absorption. Vitamin C and vitamin D gummies were compared to their respective caplet and tablet counterparts for absorption, the key measure of effectiveness. The vitamin C study concluded that the vitafusion gummy was just as effectively utilized by the body as the caplet form. The vitamin D study showed the gummy to be, in fact, more effective than a tablet.