Top 3 Florida hotels where you can mix business and pleasure
Posted: January 07, 2022 | Word Count: 513
Business trips can take you to some beautiful locations. Why not make the most of these business trips and mix in a bit of leisure as well? Extend your stay after a conference or company retreat so you can relax and enjoy the sights. You can also bring your family and turn a business trip into a memorable family vacation.
If you're planning your next "bleisure" trip, Innisfree Hotels has several ideal properties for hosting business conferences and family getaways, complete with delicious dining options and plenty of fun in the sun. Below are the company’s top three hotels in Florida that effortlessly mix business and leisure so you can get more out of your travels — bleisure travels!
Host your next meeting steps from the Atlantic Ocean at the brand-new Courtyard Amelia Island in tranquil and beautiful Fernandina Beach, just 28 miles from Jacksonville International Airport. This bright and modern beachy hotel boasts more than 6,000 square feet of flexible meeting and event space, with a signature Lighthouse Room that can be divided into three sections, with two additional spaces nearby — perfect for breakout sessions. Other key features of this idyllic property include:
- Conveniently located across from Fort Clinch State Park
- Walking distance to the beach, short drive to historic downtown
- The Bistro on-site offers fresh breakfast daily
- Beautiful pool deck
- Connected to SpringHill Suites if suites are desired
Directly facing the beautiful emerald-green water of the Gulf Coast, the Hampton Inn & Suites is conveniently located in the center of the action in Panama City Beach. With a total of 1,546 square feet of meeting and event spaces, this hotel is the perfect spot for your board meeting, training classes, retreats and social events. Here, you can make memories with both family and colleagues with features like:
- A beachfront pool deck and hot tub overlooking the Gulf of Mexico
- On-site dining and complimentary hot breakfast served daily
- Gulf-front breakfast seating and bar
- Dune walkover to the beach
- Walking distance of Pier Park, a shopping, dining and entertainment complex
A conference room is more than just a conference room at the Hilton in Pensacola Beach. With more than 30,000 square feet of meeting space, including second-floor executive conference rooms with a walkout balcony overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, you can inspire your team with a breathtaking beach view. This hotel offers the largest event space on Santa Rosa Island, ideal for hosting business meetings and destination weddings. Everything you need is under the same roof, from food and flowers to entertainment and accommodations. Other highlights include:
- Two outdoor pools and a hot tub overlooking the Gulf of Mexico
- Private cabanas
- Meeting rooms just steps away from the beach
- On-site dining including Sal de Mar, a poolside tapas restaurant
- Full-service cafe in the lobby serving grab-and-go baked goods, sandwiches, salads and Starbucks coffee
You don’t have to compromise. You can work and have fun at the same time when visiting these Innisfree Hotel locations. To learn about these and other properties for business and leisure, visit InnisfreeHotels.com.