Ways to save even more this Prime Day
Posted: July 03, 2019 | Word Count: 442
Mark your calendars! Prime Day is right around the corner on July 15 and 16, lasting a full 48 hours this year to give Prime members a two-day parade of epic deals. Prime Day offers the chance for you to save on everyday essentials and get deep discounts on big-ticket items you’ve been waiting to purchase! There are several ways to save even more this Prime Day; here are a few tips:
- Only Prime members can take advantage of Prime Day’s deals and savings, so now is the time to sign up or try out a free 30-day trial. If you’re an EBT cardholder or Medicaid recipient, you may qualify for an Amazon Prime membership for the discounted price of $5.99 per month. You can learn more and try out a free 30-day trial by visiting amazon.com/qualify.
- Make a plan to stock up on items you use regularly and purchase often, such as diapers, baby food and household products like paper towels.
- Prime Day is a great time to prep for the upcoming school year, which requires lots of purchases that can add up quickly. Check out Amazon’s curated Happy School Year storefront and watch for deals on clothing, laptops and school supplies.
- If you don’t need your order right away, select the No-Rush shipping option. Doing so earns you rewards and discounts on future purchases. Rewards are automatically added to your Amazon balance so you can start saving right away.
- Download the Amazon App to ensure you never miss a deal. This is the easiest way to preview, track and shop those limited time Lightning Deals while at home or on-the-go with deal alerts right in the app. Learn more at amazon.com/watched.
- Try using Amazon Cash this Prime Day instead of your debit or credit card. Using it is easy and will help you limit your spending. You can visit more than 45,000 participating stores including pharmacies like CVS and convenience stores like 7-Eleven to add cash to your Amazon balance. This method is quick, easy and Amazon doesn’t charge any fees.
A Prime membership offers much more than just amazing savings on Prime Day. Year-round, you can enjoy low prices on a wide selection of products; free one-day delivery or faster; the best in entertainment through Prime Video and Prime Music, e-books through Prime Reading, photo storage with Amazon Photos and more; all with the ability to cancel anytime. In a nutshell, Prime adds convenience, time, money savings and fun to members’ lives. Learn more, sign up for a free 30-day trial, or join at amazon.com/qualify.